We want: SAP Mobile Business Technologist aka SAP Mobile Architect
Gebiet / Ort: Deutschlandweit
ENERGY4U, an Atos subsidiary, is a power player in the world of SAP utilities. As an SAP Partner, we started to address the mobility needs of our clients from the start of the mobile area. From our base in the utilities industry, we have grown over the years to a full service and multi-industry SAP mobility provider. Our customers with their background in pharmaceuticals, beverages, logistics, aeronautical or utilities industries like our dynamic and high-performance approach. We have proven that we are capable of implementing the whole range of mobility products. Our implemented solutions range from standard out-of-the box implementations to complex multi-system workforce management system. In the latter case we integrate scheduling systems into the SAP system and the mobile solution. This enables our customers to deliver world-class service powered by leading edge technology.
As one of Sylco’s (now an SAP company) top implementation partners, we are keen to seize the moment. The market is expanding and holds plenty of possibilities for passionate IT experts to make a difference. Apart from Syclo solutions, we are looking to address the growing demand in native app development based on SAP’s Sybase Unwired Platform. As a last topic, the world of workforce scheduling offers a challenging environment for seasoned .Net-Artists. As a young and talented team, we offer the flair and work style of a start-up combined with the security of an international company. As a full service provider, we support all phases of mobility projects from early strategy workshops through design and implementation to support and continued improvement.
- Solid education in at least two programming language, preferably in the SAP, .Net or ObjectiveC area
- Experience of developing software solutions in teams and on projects for more than 5 years, we are happy to hear first success stories in the project management area
- Knowledge of SAP technology including basic knowledge in SAP modules, the modules we are specializing in are SAP PM, IS-U and CRM
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 – Agentry, MBO Model, Consumer Edition is a must
- HCPms & HANA experience will help you to differentiate from other applicants
- Open and positive personality including the ability to quickly form working relationships with our clients and other team members
- General understanding of IT concepts pertaining to mobility projects like security, wireless communication, mobile devices, etc.
- German and English language capabilities are a must
- Experience working with virtual teams is a plus
- You will work on mobility projects as an architect which transform the way companies do business
- As we build our own products and templates in the mobility area, we can offer an interesting field to architects of all levels
- As an architect you will guide our customers through the transformation of their business processes and contribute to our
If we have picked your interest, please send your complete online application to: email@example.com.
Your contact person is Mr. Michael Becker.